New Ideas and New Ventures
- The Board of Camrosa has been uncontested for decades. It is time for new ideas and fresh culture to keep the Board at its best. I can bring that to all members of the District. As a County Manager, I know the way politics and processes keep efficient and in today’s best interest.
As a Board Director for Ventura County Credit Union, I know how to manage budgets to serve all members well. I will fight for your dollars with all decisions made in the Board room.
- Fiscal Responsibility.
- Contracting and competitive bids will be under scrutiny under my watch.
- Member Services are necessary with what we pay for water.
- Updating the billing system and how members access their payments on the website. (Customer Number-Account Number scheme is too cumbersome for all of us).
- I encourage Public Participation at meetings. I will hear YOUR voice.
- As a County Manager and Legislative Analyst, I will watch over Water Taxes going through the Legislature. I will perform to vote NO on any Water Tax measure. Water is an essential human resource that should not be taxed under any circumstance.
- I will perform to hold the Board up to any law that effects our water quality and the way Camrosa works infrastructure.
- As a Grant Professional that brings in millions of dollars to the County annually, I know how to bring internal and external members to the table. We need to be more reliant on our own water, and if we need to buy water from other resources such as Colleagues or Metropolitan Water District like we currently do, we need to be more efficient in what we spend. Approximately 60% of our water is imported. This leaves much room for negotiating how much we spend on imports and make room for efficiencies. Vote for my seat at the table to watch our interests.
I look forward to your VOTE. Vote Jeffrey S. Landis for the November 6, 2018 election.